File Name:Codex supplement: Salamanders Enhanced Edition.zip
File Size: 4.35 MB
The Salamanders are among the noblest of the Adeptus Astartes, fighting without hesitation to defend those who cannot protect themselves. Yet this empathy belies an incredible determination in battle, for the Salamander are masters of fire and fury, armed with masterwork wargear forged by their most skilled artificers. In this 64-page codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Salamanders in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Salamanders and how they unleash the molten fury of their volcanic world upon their foes with their devastating artisan wargear
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- A Salamanders bestiary with a detailed background for Forgefather Vulkan He'stan and Captain Adrax Agatone of the 3rd Company
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Vulkan He'stan and Captain Agatone
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Nocturne and the Promethean discipline, defining the ways that the Salamanders wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
ABOUT THIS EDITION
Available for iPad, iPhone and Mac computers using iBooks software, this Enhanced Edition features the same content as the print edition, complete and unabridged in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light
- A Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between pages with a tap