File Name:GRE Prep Plus 2020.zip
File Size: 4.35 MB
Kaplan's GRE Prep Plus 2020 guides you through the GRE step-by-step, with expert strategies, essential content review, and 6 practice tests (1 in the book and 5 online). Get an advantage on test day with our proven test-taking strategies, math skills review, and one-year access to online practice and lessons.
The Best Practice
• Five full-length online tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day.
• One full-length practice test included in the book for easier reference and review.
• More than 1,700 questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions for this edition.
• Personalize your study plan with the individual performance summary you'll receive after each online practice test.
• Customize your practice with a 500-question online Qbank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty.
• Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
• Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
Efficient Strategies and Expert Guidance
• Expert videos on stress-reduction techniques and study planning tactics that can help you ace the GRE.
• GRE Prep Plus 2020 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
• We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available.
• Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.