File Name:Codex: T'au Empire Enhanced Edition.zip
File Size: 4.35 MB
This is an Enhanced edition – featuring the same, complete and unabridged content as the print edition in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light;
- a Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant;
- 360-degree miniature photography, rotatable with a swipe of a finger;
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet;
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch;
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display;
- Direct links to the Games Workshop web store – see a miniature you like? You can order it straight away.
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between your pages with a tap.
The T’au Empire is spreading, its boundless ambitions yet to be checked. Although world after world has been subsumed under their control, the T’au believe it is only the start of their new unified order, the first steps of a long journey that will end in a better existence for all. In their hearts they know it is their destiny to bring the light of truth to a galaxy drowning in darkness, and none have the right to deny their progress across the stars. If resistance is encountered, negotiations are swiftly and aggressively replaced with a purely military solution.
Codex: T’au Empire contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for T’au Empire collectors. Within, you’ll find:
- A New Empire Dawns: an introduction to the T’au Empire, their attitude toward rapid expansion and the caste system of their society;
- The Rise of the T’au: an overview of the incredibly quick evolution of the T’au, and the sudden arrival of the Ethereals;
- Art of War: the ancient tactical philosophies and customs still in use by T’au warriors, and their applications to interplanetary warfare, including the arts of Kauyon and Mont’ka:
- A Destiny to Rule the Stars: the story of the T’au Empire’s expansion into the wider galaxy, including descriptions of their first contact with the Imperium, and details of the Septs of the First, Second and Thirds spheres of expansion;
- A map of the T’au Empire’s territories at the time of the Fifth sphere of expansion;
- The language and culture of the T’au, with a guide to names and their alphabet;
- Descriptions of the T’au Empire’s military organisation, including an example expeditionary force, markings for 21 Septs and examples of team, helmet and battlesuit markings;
- Example colour schemes for 12 Septs;
- A timeline of major events and battles in the T’au Empire’s history;
- Background on each unit available to a T’au Empire army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a T’au Empire army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 38 datasheets providing rules for every T'au Empire unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the T'au Empire’s methods of war on the tabletop;
- Arsenal of the Empire: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by the T'au Empire;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Supremacy Through Unity: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 25 unique Stratagems, including 6 specific to the following Septs: T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves
- 6 Sept Tenets: special rules for each of the following Septs: T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves;
- 6 unique T’au Empire Warlord Traits, along with 6 additional Sept-specific traits – 1 each for T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves Spets;
- Signature Systems: 12 pieces of bleeding-edge weapon and artefact, technology available exclusively to the T’au;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.